Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I didn't get an update from my student blogger today, but I'll do my best to let you know what went on! This morning we finished reading our story for the week, took a social studies test, and had an extra practice for our music program tomorrow.  (Our program is at 2:45 - you are all invited!)  After lunch we had art and worked on perimeter and area in math class.  Our technology wasn't working quite right so math was a bit of an adventure for a little while!  After recess we finished up our first round of math centers and based on the papers I've seen, they are a hit!  We're looking forward to our music program tomorrow!

-Miss Staudt

Learning goals today:
I am ready for my music program.
I can explain area and perimeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment